Thursday 1 November 2012


It Can Never Be Too Much

I took a pen and a paper and tried to wrote a poem for you...
But i was unable too...So i drop the pen in thought of giving up and that's when i thought how you wouldn't like me to give up..
So i picked up my pen once again and took a deep breathe and listen to what my heart was saying
"Why not tell him how much you love him" it said.
And my mind was saying 
"I wrote too much poems about that"
and that's when my heart said
"So what?...it can never be too much"
and it was right...
I might have written lot's of poems about my love for you...
Yet,it cost nothing to write more..
So to you i want to say
"I love you so much and no matter how much i say it...it's never gonna be enough
because words are so limited to describe my love for you and how much i love you can never be put into words"

written by : Visha 



No comments:

Post a Comment