Thursday 1 November 2012


I Believe In You

I used to wish i could go back in time...in the past and erase every mistakes i made...erase them and make my past better... better so people would stop making me feel bad and constantly remind me of my mistakes...
I used to wish it...
I really used too..
...till i met you...
And now that i have you in my life..
A person who loves me just the way i am with all my flaws...
i'm afraid that if i were to go back in time and change something..even a tiny thing...i'm afraid that the future of meeting you and having you in my life would also change...
That's why i stopped wishing so..since i met you...
For you..i live on
cause you give me reason to keep living and dreaming of a future of you and me happily together.
Yet,my past and mistakes i done keep haunting me and you tell me not to let it bother me but i can't help it...i know i letting it haunt me...
Yet i can't seem to be strong enough...strong enough to stop it..
But i believe in you cause through it all..i believe you'll never let me down or leave me alone...
One day i'll be strong enough maybe but till that day comes i trust and believe that you'll always protect me and keep me safe <3


written by : Visha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment